At Natalis Counseling & Psychology Solutions, there are four basic activities involved in the psychological testing and evaluations for children and adolescents: neuropsychological screening, testing for cognitive functioning, personality assessment, and recommendations for intervention/support.
The standard test series may include, but is not limited to:
- Bender Gestalt Visual Motor Test (Bender)
- Projective Drawings (DAT-DAF)
- Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children or Preschool (WISC-IV/WPPSI-IV)
- Gray Oral Reading Test (Gray)
- Sentence Completion
- Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory (MMPI-A)
- Millon Personality Inventory (M-PACI/MACI)
At times, more specific tests are used for neuropsycholgical screening, school performance, or projective personality measures. The testing sequence usually requires face-to-face time, plus a review of any background material, scoring time and completion of report.
To make an appointment, or for more information, call 651-379-5157.