At Natalis Counseling and Psychology Solutions, our team is dedicated to understanding and promoting the healthy adjustment of refugees and immigrants who have resettled in the United States. We have different intervention programs and assist clients with resources.
At Natalis, our primary goal is to provide empowerment so you can regain the physical, psychological, and social wholeness you deserve to strive to your maximum potential. You will receive culturally sensitive services that are focused on your unique needs.
The following services are offered:
- Individual, couples, and family therapy to help you develop positive coping skills, regulate your emotions, manage stress, and adjust to a new culture
- Culturally focused Hmong Women’s group
- Case management, including assistance finding resources for your needs
- Multilingual assistance, where interpretation is provided whenever needed
- Learning evaluations
- Psychological Evaluations