Her practice includes counseling children, adolescents, and adults in individual, family, and marriage therapy. She also counsels children in the White Bear Lake School District.
Amanda’s areas of specialty include:
· Individual Therapy
· Family Therapy
· Marriage/Couple’s Therapy
· Early Childhood/DC: 0-3 Assessments
· Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
· Circle of Security Parenting Facilitator
· LGBT Affirmative Therapist
· Grief & Loss
· Mindfulness and Stress Management
· Early Childhood Mental Health
· Parent-Child Relationships
· Parent Child Interaction Therapist (PCIT)
Education and Professional Activities
Amanda received her Bachelor of Science degree at The University of Wisconsin – Green Bay in 2011. She received her Master of Science degree in Community Counseling at St. Cloud State University in 2013. Amanda is currently working towards her certification in Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. She is also a Circle of Security Parenting Facilitator. Amanda is currently working towards her certification in Parent-Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT).
Amanda is a member of the American Counseling Association (ACA). She is also a Nationally Certified Counselor.
Amanda can be reached at 651-379-5157 x 486
Amanda is a provider for: Blue Cross and Blue Shield, Blue Plus, Health Partners, Cigna, Medicaid, PreferredOne, UCare, PrimeWest Health, Optum, Sanford Health Plan, and South Country Health Alliance. Please inquire at 651-379-5157, option 1, if you don’t see an insurance plan listed for this provider.