Dr. Mara Pease received part of her postdoctoral training at HealthEast Cancer Care and completed her fellowship at Natalis. She also serves as an on-call Behavioral Health consultant for the University of Minnesota-Riverside pediatric and adult medical units. Mara has previous experience offering therapeutic services to adolescents and adults in hospital, intensive outpatient, and private practice settings. Mara believes in building a collaborative therapeutic relationship in order to promote clients' strengths and teach new ways of managing life's toughest challenges.
Mara works with Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), and Motivational Interviewing (MI).
Mara's Areas of Interest Include:
- Post-Concussive Psychotherapeutic Rehabilitation
- Individual, Couple's, and Family Therapy
- Health Psychology (e.g. Cancer, Multiple Sclerosis, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, Lyme Disease, Digestive Disorders, Diabetes, Heart Disease, and Eating Disorders)
- Grief Therapy
- Chronic Pain
- Stress Reduction, Minfulness, and Relaxation Training
- Behavioral/Lifestyle Change (e.g. Smoking Cessation and Weight Management)
- Mood and Anxiety Disorders
- Group Therapy
- Diagnostic Clarification
Mara can be reached by calling the Natalis office at 651-379-5157, ext. 388.