Sandra's areas of interest include:
- Inpatient/Outpatient Psychological Evaluations, including Cognitive Assessments/IQ Testing, Citizenship Evaluations, and Diagnostic Testing
- Individual Therapy with Children, Adolescents, and Adults
- Mood and Anxiety Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
Education & Professional Activities
Sandra received a B.A. in Psychology and Philosophy from the University of Minnesota. She obtained her Master's in Counseling Psychology from the University of Kansas in 1991. She is currently completing her doctoral degree from Saint Mary's University of Minnesota in Counseling Psychology. Sandra is a licensed psychologist in Minnesota. She is also a member of the Minnesota Psychological Association.
Sandra can be reached by calling the Natalis office at 651-379-5157.