Elliot is a LPCC candidate who serves adolescents and adults in a variety of therapeutic settings. Elliot works out of both the Natalis St. Paul clinic and the Natalis White Bear Lake clinic.
Areas of Interest
- Gender dysphoria and gender transition-related concerns
- Gender and sexual identity exploration
- Kink and BDSM
- Substance use disorders and evaluations
- Stage-of-life questions
- Generalized anxiety
- Self-harm/Non-suicidal self-injury
- Co-occurring substance use disorder and mental illness
- Obsessive compulsive disorder
- Grief and loss
- Alternative relationship structures
Education & Professional Activities
Elliot received their Bachelor of Science degree in psychological sciences and gender/women's studies from Western Kentucky University in 2015. They received their Master of Professional Studies degree in Integrated Behavioral Health from the University of Minnesota in 2019. Elliot is an LPCC and LADC candidate.
Elliot receives clinical supervision from Ann Becher-Ingwalson, PsyD, LADC, LPCC, DBTC and Tera Jansen, PsyD, LP, CST.
Elliot primarily uses an approach which incorporates existentialism and cognitive behavioral therapy. Elliot values the uniqueness and fluidity of the relationships they form with each of their clients, and they actively strive to incorporate these relationships into their work.
If you would like to work with Elliot, please inquire at 651-379-5157, option 1, if you don’t see an insurance plan listed for this provider.